Going out on a date? Here's a quick but basic date beauty checklist. I'll only list a few things because I don't want to turn you into me. Just do what works for you but these here are just the basic guidelines that every woman out there should do.
· Remove previous nail polish if it’s chipped
· File your nails
· Soak your hands in a bowl of hot water to clean and exfoliate them
· Reapply nail polish (base, color, and top coat)
· Remove excess. If you went over, soak your hands in a bowl of hot water once again (you can even pour essential oils in it, if ya fancy), it will make it easy to gently rub the polish off your skin.
Moisturize: put hand cream a few hours later
· Brush your teeth with whitening toothpaste
· Make sure you also brush your gums and tongue.
· Use mouthwash: Colgate Max White’s blue formula will make your teeth look instantly whiter.
Here’s a magical technique I use:
1. Moisturize your lips with a bit of lip balm
2. Line your lips with a lip pencil.
3. Apply a bit of pencil all over your lips - that way, if it wears off slightly, you won’t be left with harsh lines on your top and bottom lips.
4. Apply your lipstick.
5. Put powder on your lips (I use highlighter or loose powder; even eyeshadow works), to set it in place.
6. Add a thin coat of lipstick.
This will make your lipstick last all night and keep it from transferring onto anything!
I know I've left out other things but like I said, this is just a very simple and basic guideline. Do what works for you.