Is it safe to have sex in water?
First, let's look at the ADVANTAGES.
· Errm, I honestly cannot think of any apart from that it sounds really "romantic and sexy".
· Water washes away a woman's natural wetness which will leave her pussy seriously dry. This means the sex will be dry and uncomfortable for her. This alone is what makes sex in water rubbish.
· It's impossible to use a condom in water because it'll just tear.
What about if you do it in the bath tub?
· You will still face the same problem of dryness, and yes you can still get pregnant out an STD.
Is it better in the pool?
· Pool water contains chemicals that could irritate your pussy.
What if you do it in the lake, ocean or pond?
· Those obviously contain a lot of bacteria so you could leave yourself open to a lot of infections you do not want.
What about in the shower?
·You will still face the same problem, unless you can move to the side of the shower where the water isn't getting to both your genitals.
So what to do if you need to have sex in water, say the tub or shower?
· You'll have to get some silicone based lubricant. It'll leave the bath tub or shower very slippery though.
I wouldn't recommend having sex in water because it's not as good as people say it is.
Sex + water = dry friction & pain.
Sugar Dick Dupree