Ladies, listen up. There's a difference between stroking his dick and trying to pull it off.
· When you stroke his dick, all you have to do is ensure that your grip is loose enough that there's enough movement, and firm enough that the dick will not slip out of your hands.
· Do not grip it too hard because it can be painful (depending on how tight your grip is) or it can be uncomfortable. It will not feel nice.
· Don't grip it too soft because he will not feel anything. As a guy, I need to feel your hands on my dick. I need you to grab it, but not too hard.
· Do not pull too hard like you want to uproot the dick. It's uncomfortable.
· Do not grip too hard and pull too hard. It's painful. I've had that done to me and it was the worst blow job I have ever received in my life. To make matters worse, she used her teeth on my dick. That shit was painful! I will tell you about this in another post.
· Have some lubrication nearby so that your wrist glides nicely on his dick. The sliperry-ness feels nice. If you don't have lube, some saliva will have to do but keep in mind that saliva evaporates pretty quick.
I guess the trick lies in your wrist-work. You need to work on your wrist technique.
Sugar Dick Dupree