This is how it started
- Sugar Dick Dupree started writing adult stories on Facebook around 2011
- A few months down the line, Adina Shebeen pressured him to create a blog to showcase his talent to the world instead of wasting his time and energy by posting on Facebook.
- So on the 24th of February 2012 at 23:15pm, Sugar created a new blog on WordPress and named it The Shebeen Blog.
- The blog was an instant hit, garnering just over a million site visits by the end of 2012.
- The blog remained active for nearly 6 years and achieved just under 100 million site visits.
- Then towards the end of January 2018, WordPress found out about the blog and immediately shut it down for violating WordPress terms and conditions.
Two weeks later, Sugar Dick Dupree registered this domain, trademarked his logo (which is his passport photo) and created a new website.
This is the website